Begin again

Another year begins, and this week I've been making some progress through the Schoolism Blender tutorials. It's been a busy weekend with Blender and some portfolio updates but it's great to start the year with progress.

I gave myself until the end of the week finish what I started last year and to have a somewhat complete coffee cart render to show. I achieved this yesterday after a long day of fixing some of the mistakes I had noticed towards the end. It is by no means perfect and there is still a lot to learn but it's an accomplishment and feeling more comfortable for the progress ahead. 


I'm looking forward to continuing the blender builds this year and dedicating a lot more of my time and focus to it this year! 


Next I'll be on to completing the sculpting tutorial. I'm not sure the timescale yet but I hope to be finalising in a week a bit to carry on this progress.

Comments

Popular Posts