Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Figure Drawing Challenge days 19, 20 and 21

Lunch Break sketch
Today I've been playing catch up with the past few days. I started with a quick lunch time sketch to refresh myself after missing a few days. 

Day 19 was focusing on the rear muscle structure, a similar tutorial to day 18 so not too much to show but it was extremely helpful and something I need to continue practicing. I must look into the more detailed structure of the anatomy after this challenge to improve my figure drawing.




Day 20 and 21 were technically rest days for some practice so I did a couple of figures. These were awkward positions but were extremely helpful. I will finish and post up today's tutorial tomorrow. This was as far through the challenge that I got last time. I feel that there is a much bigger improvement this time which has been lent to my keeping up with the challenge and pushing extra sketches every day at lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment