Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Character Proportions

Here are the character proportions I've been working on -

Hero -




I think I may have to play around with the proportions a bit more to make these slightly less generic with things such as longer legs and slightly unrealistic muscles. I think that the character needs to come across as quite strong but still very agile much like the prince from Prince of Persia.

Villain -



I am liking the monstrous muscularity of my villain but again to move away from generic design maybe a use of unrealistic muscle shapes and abnormality in the symmetry of certain limbs such as the arms. Maybe one arm is more monstrous than the other?


Sidekick
-


My favourite so far of my cute monster sidekick is definitely the bottom middle character. It may need a bit more rounding off on the tail but these designs are looking promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment