Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Summer Project

The soundscape which I picked from the dreaded blue box was soundscape 7. A piece which filled me with a sci-fi mystery which I thought would compliment Close Encounters extremely well. Listening to it again today I found that it reminded me of the Super 8 trailer music and it prompted me more into the mindset of pursuing a mysterious and science-fictional road. After researching I have found that the soundscape I picked is from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock by James Horner and the reason why I thought of Super 8 when I re-listenined to the soundscape today is because the song Through the Window also by Horner is played through the soundtrack.




Through the Window by James Horner

You can find my soundscape by this youtube link - Returning to Vulcan

No comments:

Post a Comment