Wednesday, 6 July 2011

New Room and New Job = New inspiration and More Learning

During the final weeks of Unit 6 an interruption occurred in my household forcing me to work in the discomforts of the living room with the soaps and other drivel which my family relish in. I thought this would be a major disruption but I put up with it and managed to have an extremely enjoyable crit and come up with a piece of work I was proud of. I have now moved into my new room with my own workspace in my own little "bubble".


So the new room has given me drive to improve myself which has only been boosted by the new job I have been put into. I am being mentored by the graphic designer of promotions and brochures for SC Motor Factors who is and will be teaching me new software such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign where I will be helping on projects with the graphic designer. This is exciting and I feel so privileged to have been able to gain this experience.

I hope over the summer to improve my skills all ready for next year to prove myself. Hope you are all enjoying your summer.

1 comment: