Thursday, 9 December 2010

Looking into Doppelgangers

After Phil's prompt of looking into the Doppelganger idea I came across a couple of things which may be of interest to others as well.

First off I looked on google for some spooky images of Doppelgangers to see what would come up and found a picture linking of a still from a movie called The Broken which is about a woman who sees a look-alike of herself driving down the road whom she decides to follow.



After finding the trailer on youtube I also typed in Doppelganger which came up with this short movie which I found rather disorientating and rather surreal.







I will watch The Broken tomorrow. I do like the ideas I've put forward but maybe adding Doppelgangers into my ideas as well? Seems like a nice addition to the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment