This week we were given the task of drawing the model in a quick pose then changing the colour that we were working with, again the media of this task I found difficult to grasp and I was able to be more expressive in the black and white works from the previous week. Here is the image from the first task.
For the Second exercise we were given the task of just drawing the model using the skills that we have acquired over the weeks at life drawing. Unfortunately I didn't finish this piece which I wish I had, but I would have liked to have put more definition in the skin tones and the hair as well. Here is the unfinished piece: